In order to provide you with our services, we collect and disclose information about you. This document explains our information practices and the way your information is collected and used.Overview
During registration and afterward, we collect some information that is stored on the user account. Any personal information collected for validation and login purposes is used for marketing or notifications as set forth herein.
- We may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on Ampcome Technologies (OPC) PVT LTD to obtain feedback about various things such as your experience with the modules and our services – such information is retained by us for commercially reasonable periods of time.
- If you communicate with us through e-mails, we may keep a record of such communication.
- We store details of transactions you carry out such as the features used.
- We store details of activities on Ampcome Technologies (OPC) PVT LTD to the extent we deem necessary to provide Services and for the sake of maintaining our internal records.
- We shall not access User Generated Content, save for the provision of Services.
We may use your information to:
- Improve the content, look and feel of Ampcome Technologies (OPC) PVT LTD;
- To provide you with information on Modules / Features or information that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to queries or comments from you;
- To process orders and payments towards subscriptions;
- For marketing and notifications purposes; and
- For any other purpose deemed necessary.
In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your information as follows:
- We may collaborate with other companies to offer you additional Products or Services, for example, through promotions.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. As a risk to any transaction carried out through the medium of the internet, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions and may abuse or misuse your information. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information would always remain private. Other Information Collectors